- Disiar pada Monday, 25 April 2011 21:54
The Holy Quraan states: "Surely there is for you the best example in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam), for whoever seeks the pleasure of Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often (much)." (Surah Al-Ahzaab:21)
SUMMARY OF QURANIC VERSE:
- Good conduct and noble characters are the most valuable and precious assets of any human society. They are the treasures of pride for any individual. They build nations and make them imitable among others. No human society can be humane without them. People of high character and good conduct are high in any society.
- We all know that our Prophet Muhammad SAW was the Final Prophet. He completed the principles of Islamic beliefs and teachings. He also came to accomplish the principles of noble characters and human values, as he was stated to say: "I am sent in my mission to accomplish the principles of noble characters."
- Our Prophet Muhammad SAW as a teacher of the best and highest conduct and characters, was himself an embodiment of all noble qualities and values. The whole of Makkah had witnessed his noble characters for forty years before he received revelations, and called him Al-Ameen. Friends and foes nobody could dispute his sublime characters.
- If all people could adopt this highly principled character, the enmity, antagonism, envy and bloody confrontations would diminish from the human society. The person possessing this character is reconciliatory, even joining with those who break with him. He is compassionate, even to those who seek to harm him. He is forbearing, even towards those who wrong him. This is the principle of ethics for the Muslim Ummah.